(360)755-5448

258 North Hill Boulevard

Burlington, WA 98233

logo

Free Estimates

Family Owned and Operated

WA State Law Requires You to Obtain Only One Estimate, Not Three Estimates As Some Would Have You Believe. Consumers Have the Legal Right to Choose the Collision Repair Facility of Your Choice. Skagit Grand Central Collision and Repair Will Work With You and Your Insurance Company to Provide Competitive Pricing and to Minimize Any Out of Pocket Expenses for Our Customers.


FREE ESTIMATES

We provide covered carports for out of the weather estimates and are the only body shop in the area that protects you from bad weather.

Do you have a problem with wind whistling through your car door? We do minor door adjustments for FREE.


WRITTEN LIFETIME WARRANTY

We employ only ASE & I-CAR trained and certified technicians. We strive to get the job done right the first time! We also provide you with a Written Warranty on all Painting, Stripes, Decals, Metalwork, Mechanical Repairs and Parts.


Custom Paint

COLLISION & BODY REPAIR

  1. HIGHLY SKILLED PROFESSIONAL COLLISION REPAIR TECHNICIANS THAT ARE I-CAR and ASE CERTIFIED
  2. FRAME & UNIBODY REPAIRS WITH COMPUTERIZED FRAME LASER MEASURING
  3. WE'LL ARRANGE FOR A RENTAL CAR AND/ OR TOWING
  4. PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR (LESS THAN NICKEL SIZE DENTS)
  5. VEHICLE WINDSHIELD AND GLASS REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
  6. WRITTEN LIFETIME WARRANTY

CUSTOM GRAPHICS & PAINT

  1. PINSTRIPING, BOTH PAINTED AND TAPE
  2. TRI-STAGE COLORS
  3. SHADING, FADES, AND HIGHLIGHTS
  4. AWARD WINNING CUSTOM CAR REFINISHING
  5. BUFFING AND POLISHING

MECHANICAL SERVICES

  1. STRUTS & SHOCK CHANGES
  2. ENGINE TUNE-UPS, O2 SENSORS, ETC.
  3. BRAKES
  4. OIL IS VITALLY IMPORTANT TO YOUR VEHICLES SPECIFIC FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS EACH MANUFACTURER HAS A SPECIFIC OIL THAT THEY REQUIRE USED IN YOUR VEHICLE.
  5. TRANSMISSION OIL CHANGES
  6. RADIATOR FLUSH & ANTIFREEZE CHANGE
  7. GENERAL CHECK UP FOR MILEAGE AT 10,000/ 20,000/ AND 30,000 MILES

CUSTOM SERVICES

  1. PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION OF FIBERGLASS BODY PANELS
  2. PROFESSIONAL REPAIRS OF FIBERGLASS AND CARBON FIBER
  3. BODY KITS
  4. INSTALLATION OF ROLL BARS, BRUSH GUARDS, & NERF BARS
  5. FULL FRAME REPAIR WITH PRINTOUT
  6. CHOP TOPS & CUSTOMIZE HOT RODS
Body Repair

240x120
240x120
240x120

ALL CUSTOM BIDS REQUIRE VEHICLE PRESENCE. ESTIMATES ARE NOT PROVIDED OVER THE PHONE OR VIA PHOTOS. CUSTOM WORK WILL BE CHARGED ON A TIME & MATERIALS BASIS WITH 80% PAYMENT UP FRONT VIA CASH OR CASHIERS CHECK. THE REMAINING 20% DUE AS PROCESS CONTINUES ON A WEEKLY BASIS.